Slider

HELLO AGAIN

[Tutorial] My Margot Robbie inspired, pale girl contouring & step by step tutorial.

Friday, 31 January 2014


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog




Margot Robbie is beautiful. She shot to fame this year after appearing in The Wolf of Wall Street. I love her look. Her hair,  make up and style is always to perfection.  Natural waves and nude lips seem to be her signature style, which is great because they're both part of my everyday look. I like the natural glow she has going on and the almost effortless way it's all brought together. 


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, margot robbie, youtube, blogger

Margot Robbie.



The Products


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Product list -
Moisturiser: Nivea Cream
Primer: Benefit Porefessional
Foundation: Mac Studio Fix fluid NC15
Contour: Illamasqua Skin Base 01 & Chanel Pro Lumiere 60 Hale
Concealer: Max studio fix concealer shade NC15
Powder: B. Pressed Powder shade Light/Medium
Bronzer: Bourjois Paris Bronzer shade 52
Blush: Bourjois Paris Frosted rose
Eyes: NYX Milk
Eyeshadow: Naked Basics
Brows: Sleek Eyebrow Palette Light
Eyeliner: Eyeliner pencil
Eyeliner: B. Gel liner Black
Mascara: Bourjois Paris Volume Clubbing, Ultra Black
Lips: The Body Shop BORN LIPPY. Pink Berry Lip Balm
Lashes: Eylure  (not pictured)

Let's get started!


I'm going to show you the main steps here, but for the full step by step including side angles, click here to check out my Imgur album.

Clean, Moisturize and Prime your face. I use Nivea Cream to moisturize and Benefit Porefessional to prime and smooth out my skin. I find it also makes my make up last longer throughout the day.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Apply your base foundation. I used 1/2 pumps of Mac Studio Fix Foundation in shade NC15 and applied it using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Contour. I Used my Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation in shade 60 Hale, and Illamasqua Skin Base in shade 01 white.


Next I blended it all together, added some Studio Fix Concealer in shade NC15 under my eyes/ middle of my chin and finished it with B. Pressed powder in Light/Medium.


Bronze & Blush! using my Bourjois Paris Bronzer in shade 52 I went over the same areas that I contoured in the previous step, focusing on cheek bones, forehead and jawline. I then added blush, Bourjois Little round pot, shade frosted rose on the apples of my cheeks 

Eyes. I put a base on my lids and bottom waterline using NYX Milk, which was then ligtly blended out. Next comes the Naked Basics palette. I applied Foxy all over my lids, used Naked 2 in my crease and added a bit of smoke in the outer corners using Faint.


Brows & Wing. I filled in my brows using my Sleek brow Palette - Light. Then Added a wing using a cheap smudge-able drugstore eyeliner. This wing doesn't have to be neat as it's going to be smudged to add an extra layer of depth to the eyes.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Wing. I smudged in an upwards motion to blend out the pencil liner, then Winged it for real using my B. Gel eyeliner pot.


Mascara & lips. I applied my go to mascara Bourjois Paris Volume clubing Ultra Black and applied a few swipes of my Body Shop Born Lippy Pink berry tinted Lip Balm.




And we're done!  Now is the time for you to add your favourite lashes and tame and style that hair to pull off a convincing red carpet glamour look.





em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger
em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger
em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with more celebrity inspired tutorials soon! 







22 comments:

  1. Wow I love how this looks on you Em!! xx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dongtam
      mu moi ra hom nay
      tim phong tro
      http://nhatroso.com/
      nhac san cuc manh
      tổng đài tư vấn luật
      văn phòng luật hà nội
      tổng đài tư vấn luật
      thành lập công ty trọn gói
      http://we-cooking.com/
      chém gió
      trung tâm tiếng anhHải Dương không đeo tấm mạng làm bằng da hải báo, lộ ra một dung nhan kiều diễm lộng lẫy. Lúc này, nàng đang cầm trong tay một cái chén lớn, bộ dáng cực kỳ chuyên chú, cẩn thận.

      -Hải Dương, ngươi tiều tụy đi nhiều

      Nhìn khuôn mặt xinh đẹp của nàng có chút tái nhợt, Diệp Âm Trúc cũng thấy ấm áp trong lòng. Ngày qua ngày, đều là nàng chiếu cố mình. Bất luận thân thể hay tinh thần mệt mỏi, cô cháu gái Nguyên soái chưa từng trải sự đời này thủy chung không một câu oán hận, trước sau vẫn thủ hộ bên cạnh mình. Tình nghĩa như vậy, Diệp Âm Trúc lẽ nào lại không hiểu?

      -Âm Trúc, ngươi đỡ hơn chưa? Nơi này không có gì đặc biệt cả, Tử sai Cách Lạp Tây Tư ra ngoài băng hải bắt về mấy con cá, ta làm canh chua cá cho ngươi ăn, không biết ăn có ngon không nữa.

      Nói xong những lời này, Hải Dương không nhịn được, khuôn mặt đỏ lựng lên. Nàng còn chưa nói, đây là lần đầu tiên nàng nấu cơm.

      Lời Diệp Âm Trúc bật thốt lên:
      -Nhất định ăn sẽ rất ngon.

      Hải Dương mỉm cười, nhẹ nhàng ngồi xuống bên người Diệp Âm Trúc

      Delete
  2. Great look! And I bet people tell you this all the time but you look almost exactly like Margot Robbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god love this tutorial ! I love Margot Robbie, I'll try this makeup!
    Love your blog, you're beautiful !
    Would you like to follow each other? xoxo, Roberta ♡
    http://glammess.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is lovely on you! I brought a contouring kit a while back but have always been too unsure on how to actually do it.. should probably bite the bullet after your tutorial :) x

    El - elbellavita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tutorial, your so pretty and you and have more han a passing resemblance to Margot Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are stunning! You are Margot's double! Beautiful! xx

    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um....bravo! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A video on this would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like a doll! Absolutely gorgeous makeup. Taking in all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you a natural brunette? I am, and am thinking about going blonde. You and I have the same coloring and eye color. What are your thoughts on going blonde? Is the upkeep hard? As of now I have to color every 6 weeks anyway to cover grays. If keeping the roots blonde is a matter of every 6 weeks then I'm in! Beautiful job on the makeup by the way! Your response would be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you sure the Nivea cream is right for your skin? Isn't it better to use an oil free moistures for a skin with acne?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just googling Margot Robbie and find out this blog and first impression before I did any reading was that Margot looks so much better without makeup. Well, my mistake, but anyways you look without makeup more beautiful than Margot ever. I don't understand why you want to hide it under that doll-look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look, I am also a huge fan of the bourjois mascara.
    You are so inspirational, keep up the good work!
    Love from,
    April's Star
    Xoxo

    http://aprilsstarblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Beauty Insiders,

    I’d like to Introduce you to… the one and only makeup brush you’ll ever need.

    Why you need it:

    Mieoko’s flat top brush is perfect for medium to heavy coverage – that doesn’t look caked on. It will never leave your foundation uneven – we promise. Our brush is made from only the finest quality high density synthetic taklon bristles. The new Mieoko Flat Top Brush is an essential addition to your makeup bag. Our flat kabuki makeup brush provides you with a flawless and seamless makeup application – every single time.

    And the best part? It doesn’t shed. Your pets shed, your makeup brushes shouldn’t.

    These brushes usually sell for $24.00. But today we’re going to give it to you absolutely free.

    And remember – you’re getting it totally free.

    So what are you waiting for? Get yours before it’s gone. Supplies are very limited. All brushes will be given out on a first come first serve basis.

    Click here now to get your FREE Mieoko Flat Top Makeup Brush.

    Why would we do that?

    To promote our fabulous new American Beauty Association

    We went through a process of hand selecting the softest most cruelty-free brushes we could find. Our makeup brush has been compared to the Sigma – F80 Flat Top, the #1 selling brush on Amazon.

    Put yourself back in control of your coverage, with one less caked-on layer of foundation. The Mieoko flat top brush allows nothing to stand between you and your makeup application. Imagine perfect skin all day, every day 24/7.

    It works with all makeup, including creams, liquids, minerals, powders and does not soak up excessive amounts of product like other brushes. And that’s just for starters. This small compact brush is really handy for on-the-go full coverage, whether it’s a quick car mirror fix or a little late afternoon pick-me-up.















    .

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blog. Get the latest homemade beauty tips and tricks for face, natural beauty tips for girls, women and men for their.100+ Qualitative Result Powerful and Easy to Use click here Beauty Tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
  16. yu look gorgeous! i just wanted to throw this out there - but could you possibly have periroral dermatitis and or rosacea instead of acne? It is centered around your mouth mainly and brows - common for PD...and us pale skin peopel and rosacea is super common! Anyways - if that is the case - you may need to not aply moisturizer with oil in it for a bit? you can research it , but just wanted to offer that suggestion!(I had it and it sucks but can be controlled but way different than acne though looks like acne) -- usually adult acne is related to rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tutorial. Absolutely gorgeous makeup. I'll try this makeup. No doubt makeup can easily change your look and personality. Find the finest makeup artists near me and make your look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete