Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Beauty Boxes

Wednesday 5 February 2014

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger



This week I signed up to my first beauty box! 

Ahhhh it's so exciting. I've been researching beauty boxes online over the past few weeks, and decided not to do it as I didn't think it was great value for money, I didn't think I'd use any of the products that they send and I thought i'd be totally disappointed. 

Then I started to think about it a little more, the idea was firmly planted in my mind. I already have a Graze box subscription that I buy for the BF and get delivered to his work every week, even though I think graze box can be a bit hit or miss. The thing about Graze boxes are you never know what you'll get, everything is edible (hurrah!) and healthy (hurrah!) and most of the time, tastes really good. 

When I reeeeally thought about it, I had a revelation... (just go with it...) Beauty Boxes are just Graze boxes for your face! Yep, it's that simple.  The point is, you're meant to be trying new things that you wouldn't necessarily just pick up off the shelf, it'll give you a glimpse of new brands, and different products and hopefully the products may be good for your skin too. 

So that's it. I've signed up, I'm excited and impatient and waiting for my first Beauty Box to arrive between 10th-20th Feb. 





7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about these boxes. Now I want to purchase it. Find me https://essaydragon.com/blog/career-goals-essay here if you have anything for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CBD and caffeine is - at low doses, CBD is a stimulant, and at higher doses, it can cause sedation. Someone's response to a cbd infused water combination of these compounds may not be easily predictable because different doses will affect different responses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond packaging, it's a journey. customized cbd packaging boxes - your gateway to serenity, encapsulating nature's remedy in every thoughtful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Individuals need to choose beauty boxes for skincare and beauty products. However many students using MBA assignment help UAE to finish projects faster and this eliminates the need to visit multiple stores to explore and purchase beauty products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Computer awareness encompasses understanding hardware, software, and their interactions. It involves familiarity with programming languages, data structures, and algorithms. Cybersecurity awareness is crucial, recognizing potential threats and safeguarding data. Stay updated on emerging technologies, promoting adaptability in this dynamic field. Continuous learning ensures relevance in the ever-evolving computer landscape.

    ReplyDelete